Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-team] Travel sponsorship BoF: minutes

Hi,

just another data point: the sponsoring teams (we have two: the one getting
money, and the one  spending it) are each year looking for new volunteers.
Want to help improve the situation?

(And indeed, being able to do things properly also depends on the (scheduled
for September) "general discussion" and its outcome.

But it still feels strange to read lots of well ment advice, which is totally
(useless and) obvious if one has been involved in this already... a bit like
the advice I got after this debconf regarding videoteam stress: "we should
prepare things in advance" - oh reeeeally???)

And yes, things are getting better each year. But we also loose+gain people
and knowledge each year. It's an ongoing process and you could leave a
sensible mark in it, should you join in. It's fun too!

cheers,
	Holger