Re: [Debconf-discuss] Going to Nicaragua from Europe: avoid Iberia

Ana Guerrero dijo [Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 10:15:03AM +0200]:
> Hi,
>
> One of the options for going to Nicaragua is using the extensive network
> of Iberia from Europe to Latinoamerica.
> After ~6 months of failed negotiations, the pilots from Iberia are planning
> to strike from April-July and it is expected to be followed for most of the
> pilots.  [1]
> In the meantime Iberia continues selling tickets and if nothing were happening...
> So if you can avoid iberia, try it, specially if you have to be back in Europe
> in a given day.

Also, please hold for a *little little* longer before buying your
tickets: We have for the first time managed to get an airline alliance
to give us a group discount, which should be specially palatable for
people flying from Europe. I don't have the full details, but they
should arrive in the next couple of days.

Together with the registrations opening and all that nice, sweet stuff
you have all been expecting :-D