Re: [Debconf-discuss] Volleyball / Beachvolleyball

+++ Daniel Leidert [2015-08-19 10:43 +0200]:
> Hi,
>
> I saw a Mikasa Beachvolleyball during arrival at Front Desk. Anybody up
> for some Volleyball? Maybe this afternoon/early evening?
>
> If you know a beachvolleyball-court nearby,

There are courts in the linear park on the North side of the river
between the two road bridges. Next to the excellent playground with
water-puzzles and the finest rotating-swing/seesaw contraption I've
ever been on :-) The nets have not been up every time I've gone past -
no idea how that works.

Wookey
http://wookware.org/