Re: [Debconf-discuss] FYI: Terror warning for Cape Town

Steven Chamberlain wrote:
> Michael Prokop wrote:
> > "The U.S. Diplomatic Mission to South Africa informs U.S. citizens
> > that the U.S. government has received information that terrorists[...]
>
> *sigh* a similar notice was posted for UK citizens:
> https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/south-africa.atom

Oh, and bear that in mind too if travelling to Germany!
Or to France, or Spain...

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/germany/terrorism
"There is a high threat from terrorism. Attacks could be indiscriminate"

The UK's homeland threat level is "severe", so I actually may be safer
by travelling than not...

Regards,
--
Steven Chamberlain