Re: [Debconf-discuss] Water supply at the venue

Hi,

Bernelle Verster wrote:
> But, in the Fuller residence where most of the attendees are staying
> there are two confirmed water fountains with chilled, filtered water.
> We are not producing water bottles this year, so please remember to
> bring your own.

I saw something in the debconf-data budget about a bulk purchase of
bottled water...?
https://alioth.debian.org/plugins/scmgit/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=debconf-data/dc16.git;a=commitdiff;h=a9020c81d1df2c43fc3604e9143108ed5498961a

I would happily refill bottles at the water fountain however.

Julian Andres Klode wrote:
> Just to add: A "Hepatitis A" vaccination is recommended for South
> African cities (at least in Germany it's recommended). It has a
> tendency to spread with water.

Thanks for pointing this out, it is also advised by the UK NHS and free,
but somehow I overlooked this when I researched it.  I've left it
slightly too late now (should be administered 2-4 weeks before travel) :
http://www.fitfortravel.nhs.uk/destinations/africa/south-africa.aspx

Regards,
--
Steven Chamberlain