Re: [Debconf-discuss] ways to send money to self if any travel bursary reimbursements at end is done through cash (ZAR) .

Hi shirish (2016.06.18_22:56:06_+0200)
> I do not know how the travel bursary reimbursements will be done at
> the end of the conference

We are not planning to use cash again, as that would mean unnecessarily
getting this money in and out of South Africa.

I suspect we will use the same approach as previous years, where
European attendees are reimbursed from a European debian trusted
organisation (such as FFIS) and other attendees are reimbursed from SPI.

The method would be bank transfers (wire transfers or SWIFT).

SR

--
Stefano Rivera
  http://tumbleweed.org.za/