[Debconf-discuss] Make your own BDale Costume: Friday afternoon

Hi all!

If you've always harboured a secret ambition to dress like BDale, now's your
chance!  We've got some fabric dyes coming, and we're doing to tie-dye some
stuff on Friday afternoon.  Bring garments you'd like to dye (make sure
they're a) light-coloured for best visibility, and b) clean!).  If you have
no suitable garments, please head to https://titanpad.com/plainwhiteshirts
to request a t-shirt.  More concrete details to follow; watch this space.

-Nattie, in conspiracy with Adrianna (confluence)