Curitiba MiniDebConf 2018 April 11-14

Hi,

The third edition of the biggest brazilian meeting of Debian developers and users is confirmed!
The Curitiba MiniDebConf 2018 will take place on April 11-14 2018 at the Federal University of Technology - Paraná (UTFPR) in Curitiba city.

On days 11th and 12th (Wed and Thu) a MiniDebCamp will happen - a time to Debian contributors meet and work together on basically anything Debian-related. It will be our Brazilian version of DebCamp, which happens traditionally before DebConf. There won't be any talks or workshops during these days, only hands-on work, like software packaging, translations and BSP - Bug Squashing Party.

On days 13th and 14th (Fri and Sat) there will be the proper MiniDebConf - talks, bofs, workshops, and all the awesome stuff that happens during a MiniDebConf.

And finally on Sunday we will all lunch together at some restaurant, or have some Brazilian barbecue :-)

We will soon start publishing a call-for-activities and a free registration form. We wish have you here with us.

More information here:
http://minidebconf.curitiba.br

*Please note that by the time you visit the website, it may not have an english translation yet, we are working on that

Best regards,

--
Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana (phls)
Curitiba - Brasil

Apoie a campanha pela igualdade de gênero #HeForShe (#ElesPorElas)
http://www.heforshe.org/pt