Re: English-speaking taxi number?

Asking help from my hotel’s reception and they give me this taxi driver’s number:

Mr. So
0935 294 878

They told me this driver could speak English and you could call him when you are looking for taxi.
Probably he could help find one for you.

And I guess it’s still safe to have a Chinese address of your destination so that you could show it to the driver when the taxi arrived.

Henry Law
Sent from mobile