MiniDebConf 2020 Regensburg will be postponed to 2021

Dear Debianites,

Following up on the mail we sent a few weeks ago, we now had to take the
difficult decision about whether to host the conference.

Unfortunately, as the pandemic situation has worsened over the last weeks, the
venue and people are quite reluctant to commit to an on-site conference at this
point of time, so our only possible choice was to postpone the event.

We are anticipating to hold the conference next year. Albeit the exact dates
are not known yet, we will aim for either spring or autumn 2021.

We will update the announcement once more information is available.

--
tobi (for the MiniDebConf Regensburg local team)