Re: Debconf5 IRC meeting minutes

On Mon, Apr 04, 2005 at 11:33:12PM +0300, Lars Wirzenius wrote:
> http://wiki.debian.net/?Debconf5Meeting20050404
>
> We had a monthly IRC meeting about Debconf5 and the minutes are in the
> above address. Sorry, no log this time (unless someone adds a URL to the
> minutes later).

Hi,

Sorry that I missed the meeting again. No major news from my part - I did
call my contact at HP Finland again about the servers (asked for one 4 CPU
Opteron and one 4 CPU Xeon with lots of RAM) and got an answer "the servers
should be okay but still needs to check".

For the laptops it doesn't look so promising but still possible. I've tried
to persuade them to think it as longer term marketing (instead of just
counting the money they'd loose by not being able to sell the hardware for
full price after the event).

AJT

--
Arto Teräs <ajt@iki.fi> --- See http://ajt.iki.fi for contact info