Re: Drafting DebConf5 press releases

Given how I am currently without net access at home, my abilities to
further work on the PR issues and website are somewhat limitted.

However, could at least some of us meet here in Helsinki to devise an
exact timetable and TO-DO list, and to finalize the English PR to
everyone's liking?  We should also start thinking about the Finnish PR
text.  I'm thinking that if _at_least_ Arto, Fabian and myself could meet,
things should roll fairly smoothly.

--
Martin-Éric Racine
http://www.iki.fi/q-funk/