Re: what hardware will be available ?

Hi Arto,

thanks for the information and your efforts. I've updated
http://wiki.debian.net/?DebConf5TodoAdministration
accordingly.

On Sunday 24 April 2005 20:13, Arto Teras wrote:
> IBM: asked particularly for laptops and some servers, got an answer "should
> be able to give you some machines, including PowerPC" but no confirmation
> or specs yet. Haven't got really through to the right person despite
> asking, my contact preferred to put the topic forwards himself.

PowerPCs would be nice indeed.

So, we have two servers now from HP for sure and an unclear situation with
IBM.

Those two servers should be enough to provide a basic infrastructure, but we
still need (around 3) dedicated machines for video streaming. And a good
printer would be really handy as well.

regards,
	Holger