Re: [Debconf-team] reconfirmation mail revisited

Andreas Schuldei schrieb am 2006-03-23:

> Thank you very much for registering for Debconf6!
>
> We would like to ask you to reconfirm your attendance until April
> 3. Please go to

I'm surprised not to find a person on the room draft who registered the 31th
of March. The mail which asked for confirmation was sent out the 23th of
March. The people who registered the last days or even hours had to
confirm too their registration? This does not seem to me logical. (Or is
it a mistake in the draft? The name is Patricio Paez.)
--
bli