[Debconf-team] you test on acusacion throws in the list of the team debconf

excuse but tambien I put them a photo of the person that me baneo. aver if me do not they be going to believe

First that all I send but tests aside from the ones that already send to Gunnar so that do the respective one translate for the people that are not Hispanic-speakers sinplemente I expect that asepten my proposicion as sincere person that am.

As podran to see in the photo that take him with the keyboard therefore simply podran to admire the person that me baneo al the same as a monton of tests that themselves to are about to translate al groins and go them demas languages so that can understand of the because of the problem. without but that to say they excuse my groins and I expect that they understand the problem.

                       [R00TVZL4]