Re: [Debconf-team] Sponsorship-allocation meeting

> Writing a proper response, explaining properly the full discussion from
> before/during the meeting by email and on IRC, would take a long time,
> which I don't have (among other things I ought to be attempting to get
> less behind on PhD work), but I wanted to say something on the list now
> before the usual Debian conspiracy theories could develop in response to
> silence from those who know the facts.

You certainly did well. It is always hard to balance properly between
enough communication and carefully written communication.

My experience in this, especially in projects where electronic
communication is involved, with participants who are often used to
very quick communication, is that fast (and nearly immediate) reports
are better, even if written a little bit too hastily, than long
delayed reports.

In that particular case, specifically, I think it has been good that
you sent these explanations quickly.

So my understanding is that Holger and Amaya did not resign and were
not expelled from the sponsorship team but were rather unable to
participate temporarily. And at least we know who we are talking about
when talking about "two team members" which is certainly better.

I would then appreciate if Ana could give us her light about what in
this process was inappropriate for her (CC'ed in case you're no longer
subscribed).