Re: [Debconf-team] Final report from debconf 6?

On Wed, Feb 28, 2007 at 09:55:04PM -0300, Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw) wrote:

>On 02/28/2007 06:32 PM, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>> A big repeat sponsor is preparing to give us money for this year, but
>> would like to see a copy of the debconf 6 final report. At the moment,
>> they only have it for debconf 5. Where can we grab a copy from?
>
>	Right now? We can't grab a copy.
>
>	Gunnar has the Finantial Report ready for some time but we
>didn't prepare the DC6 Final Report, mainly because of lack of
>information and then because a lot of time have passed.
>
>	A few weeks ago I pinged our list and that's the last report,
>probably would need some effort to get a Final Report ready let's say
>in the next days (2 weeks?).
>
>	Not sure how we can work on that. I have some ideas of each
>one of us writing a couple of paragraphs about our own impressions,
>but it still needs coordination (and actually, will require that
>people wrote their paragraphs). It is a way to share the load.

Yup. In that case, it's the way we'll have to work. I've since hard
that a couple more sponsors would like to see a final report, so
(painful as it might be) let's get it finished.

  Mature Sporty Personal
  More Innovation More Adult
  A Man in Dandism
  Powered Midship Specialty