[Debconf-team] [Mail Delivery System] Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

Hello,

I've got problems to reply to Mark message. Could someone check it?

--- Begin Message ---
This is the Postfix program at host freedom.ind.br.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be

			The Postfix program

<accomodation@debconf.org>: host mail.debconf.org[80.68.86.241] said: 550 5.1.1
    <accomodation@debconf.org>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in
    virtual alias table (in reply to RCPT TO command)
Reporting-MTA: dns; freedom.ind.br
Arrival-Date: Sat,  3 Mar 2007 11:33:02 -0300 (BRT)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; accomodation@debconf.org
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; host mail.debconf.org[80.68.86.241] said: 550 5.1.1
Mark Brown <broonie@sirena.org.uk> writes:

> Hello,
>
> This mail is being sent because when you registered to attend DebConf 7
> in Edinburgh you indicated that you would require special assistance
> when travelling to or from Edinburgh.  In order to help us ensure that
> we can provide this assistance it would be helpful if you could give us
> details of the assistance or resources that you need, both for travel
> and in the accommodation and conference venue.

Hello Mark,

I'm a weelchair user and I need that someone pick me up on the
airport. My mother will be accompaning me.

To pick me up we need a weelchair ready taxi or a van, besides I would
need a handicapped capable room.

What kind of information you would need?

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116

--- End Message ---