Re: [Debconf-discuss] Re: [Debconf-team] visa-invitation letter: we need help

Moray Allan wrote:

> However, we *do* have a generally-applicable letter written: as Holger
> mentioned, we just would like some more checks done before sending it
> out, to make sure we haven't missed something/said something bad.
>
> I suppose another way to do that checking would be to start sending out
> the letters in phases, and see how the first people using them get
> on....

Hi team,

My idea is to start sending letters now. Since we really do not have much
time left before the conference. So this should be done within the next
week at latest.

Applications/letters need to be classified as per:

a) attendees requiring a visa with approved travel & accomm./food sponsorship
b) attendees requiring a visa with approved travel & accomm./food sponsorship
c) attendees requiring a visa without requiring any sponsorship

It needs to be checked with debconf-sponsors team what visa requiring
attendees are approved sponsorship. If they are approved sponsorship then
they are eligible to receive an invitational letter.

Once this is done, letters need to be hand-signed by Maulkin and sent out.

Safir