Re: [Debconf-team] accommodation rough plan

On Tue, Mar 27, 2007 at 01:58:24PM +0100, Mark Brown wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 27, 2007 at 01:02:46PM +0100, Peter Nuttall wrote:

> > *  hotels. last time I talked to Broonie about it, it was being a PITA.

> This should be done and dusted by tonight.  The problem was getting a
> list of people who had requested hotel accomodation - Jeorg provided
> that to me last night.

Everyone who either said the wanted to stay in a hotel or said they
would arrange their own accommodation should now have been mailed about
hotels (except for a couple of people I know live in Edinburgh and who
were near the top of the list of recipients) and there is some
information in the wiki.  The wiki could still do with some improvement.