Re: [Debconf-team] Teviot Update

On Mon, May 07, 2007 at 02:50:16PM +0100, Kevin Campbell said:
> Teviot Update
> -------------
>
> Apologies for the lack of mail updates for a while. I've attached the
> last numbers report sent to teviot for reference.
>

> Total Numbers: 351 Reconfirmed
>
> Late Night Access:
>
> Teviot have issues provided 24 hour access, despite prior written
> arrangement. An alternative venue has been agreed, located approx 50
> meters from the main conference venue. This will be used from 11pm
> onwards, when teviot will close, and will remain open until 10am.

Will we have 24 hour access to this facility, and can it be considered a
'safe' facility to leave equipment in?  If not, can you suggest how we
are meant to set up a second network for debconf and tear it down every
day?
|  Stephen Gran                  | What happens when you cut back the      |
|  steve@lobefin.net             | jungle?  It recedes.                    |