[Debconf-team] Please drop "Supporting non-free drivers/firmware during installation"

Hello,

I am very sorry to have to do this so shortly before the start of Debconf,
but with the new developments regarding the conflict between Sven Luther
and me I very much doubt I will have the energy and motivation to
properly prepare my BoF "Supporting non-free drivers/firmware during
installation".

The other two events I planned should be fine as they take significantly
less time to prepare.

Again my apologies,
FJP