Re: [Debconf-team] Final windup meeting

On Tue, 26, Jun, 2007 at 05:50:03PM +0100, Steve McIntyre spoke thus..
> At one of the (many!) impromptu pub meetings during Debconf, we
> floated the idea of a post-Debconf windup meeting for the local
> team. General discussion seemed in favour of holding this:
>
>  * around the end of July - to give us a little break to get over the
>    conference, but not so much that we've forgotten it all

And after the usual, "oh bugger, I'd forgotten about that commitment"
and all that, we've come down on the final dates which will be the 4th
and 5th of August.

Please shout *now* if that's a major problem.

Mark

--
Mark Hymers <mhy at debian dot org>

"I once absent-mindedly ordered Three Mile Island dressing in a restaurant
 and, with great presence of mind, they brought Thousand Island Dressing and
 a bottle of chili sauce."
     Terry Pratchett, alt.fan.pratchett