Re: [Debconf-team] Report again

On Sat, Aug 25, 2007 at 08:30:16PM +0100, Peter Nuttall wrote:

> Social commitite bit - I don't like the term "deal with people". I
> sounds like something the local mob do. Suggestions for a term that
> has less threating connations?

fixed

> ABI as term - expand or not?

ignoring - its too long winded to expand.

> The univention logo looks a bit washed out - When I have internet I'll
> check to see if it normally looks like ths. if not, can it be a bit
> redder?

It normally has a red background, which makes it look a bit better.
I'm going to leave it how it is, rather than have a big chunk of red
in the page.

> Martin Kraft's chunk mentions that he was on the orga team - can this
> be in the credits and/or edited out? I see he is in the frontdesk
> section....

someone fixed this, yey!

> Does Tom Marble work for Sun and can we mention that?
>
> Unknown isn't a country - I was planning to take it out of the graph
> and mention that n attendees didn't register a country. I was also
> thinking about grouping together the smaller countries. I'll come up
> with a patch for what I mean, though it too is waiting for internet.
>
> I just don't like that contaent pie chart.
>
> It would be nice if the sponsorship section ended with a summary - I'll written one, any feedback?
>
> The behind section need more photos and quotes to break it up a bit -
> I'll find some quotes, though photos with have to wait for a internet
> connection.

I've found some quotes, but I'm lacking any good photos. I'll chase
this up more...

Pete