Re: [Debconf-team] Full page advert for Linux User & Developer Issue 79 Advert Information]

Le jeudi 02 juillet 2009 à 13:02 +0100, Philip Hands a écrit :
> Also, if we put the sponsors logo on there, they get free advertising
> which might help encourage them to sponsor again.

I've put a draft based on the dc7 magazine thank-you advert in
debconf-data/dc9/art/ad.svg.  While something more exciting might be
nicer, I at least don't have time for that today (it took me a while
just to assemble colour versions of the sponsor logos etc.).

--
Moray