Re: [Debconf-team] Problem scheduling early events [Was: How to open an RT ticket]

Hi,

to summarize:

- someone please make it possible to schedule events before 9am, like 7am.
- Andreas is on VAC til July 22nd, so someone else needs to finish the
  schedule if we want the schedule to be ready before DebConf starts (which I
  think we must)
- some please reset Andreas RT password. I don't have the rights to do that.

I'll put #2 on tomorrows meeting agenda.

regards,
	Holger