Re: [Debconf-team] Next IRC Meeting Poll: (was Re: Next Global .. )

On Tue, May 04, 2010 at 07:29:50PM -0400, Eric Dantan Rzewnicki wrote:
> On Mon, May 03, 2010 at 06:40:41PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> > On Montag, 3. Mai 2010, Eric Dantan Rzewnicki wrote:
> > Guess 21 UTC doesnt help much? 22? 10?
> > Or maybe another doodle poll? (or rather that free tool which was pointed out
> > on -devel recently?) Plus then maybe recalculating the times giving local
> > team members more weight?
>
> Here is a new doodle poll for an IRC meeting date and time:
> http://www.doodle.com/d85zn6b7m4n5yx8n
>
> In some brief discussion on irc, it was thought that we should also look
> at different days of the week rather than only the historical Wednesday,
> in case that provides more availability.

Saturday the 22nd of May at 22:00 UTC (18:00 US EDT) appears to be the
best time/date for the next IRC meeting. If there are no objections,
I'll set it thusly in /topic and on the wiki at the end of today (US EDT
time).

Agenda item collection at the usual place:
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf10/Meetings

-edrz