Re: [Debconf-team] 'Contact me regarding disability accommodation'

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 11:31:06AM -0400, Jimmy Kaplowitz wrote:
> Some of them had set it by
> mistake (apparently it's confusing terminology to Spanish speakers) and got
> bitten by the bug that prevents it from being unset,

I only remember one person having language issues.
Most of the people have not set it by mistake, it is set for this strange bug
we have going on.
The bug is quite annoying and the field can not be unset as normal user or
as admin.

Ana