Re: [Debconf-team] Debconf-team Digest, Vol 57, Issue 18

Hi Biella,

On Donnerstag, 12. August 2010, Gabriella Coleman wrote:
> Do you need more video team shirts Holger?

For this year, there were approx. 10-15 Tshirts made too few. (We were out of
M, L, XL + 2XL three days before the end of DebConf, plus there were no
female shirts.) So I think there were about 30 being made this year.

For next year I'll want something like 60 T-Shirts. (And that's just a tiny
detail of my emerging plans how to make DebConf+Camp suck less for the
videoteam. Other plans are being developed at the moment, but are not ready
for sharing _yet_ (but probably in 2 weeks or so).)

That said, I'm quite very thankful we had those T-Shirts this year. It seemed
the team members like them a lot!

cheers,
	Holger