[Debconf-team] debconf10 website: Broken links for tracks and no attachments

Hello,

[This is a repost after a try to debconf-website@lists.debconf.org ]

While browsing the DC10 schedule, I found 2 bugs on the website.

======= 1/ Links on tracks page do not lead to events

Starting from this page:
    http://penta.debconf.org/dc10_schedule/index.en.html
Clicking on the left-hand side item "Enterprise" leads to:
    http://penta.debconf.org/dc10_schedule/track/Enterprise/index.en.html
So far so good.

But there, the link to the event "Using Debian for Enterprise Infrastructure"
leads to:
    http://penta.debconf.org/dc10_schedule/track/Enterprise/578.en.html
Oops, 404 :-(
Correct target should be:
    http://penta.debconf.org/dc10_schedule/events/578.en.html
that is, bugfix is:
    sed -e 's,track/Enterprise,events,'

This bug happens for every track.

======= 2/ Attachments folder is empty!

Starting from this aforementioned event:
    http://penta.debconf.org/dc10_schedule/events/578.en.html
Clicking on the link "Slides for Debian in the Enterprise (application/pdf -
49.6 KB)" leads to:
    http://penta.debconf.org/dc10_schedule/attachments/166_debian-enterprise.pdf
Oops, 404 again :-(

It turns out that attachment folder is empty:
    http://penta.debconf.org/dc10_schedule/attachments/
I'm sure I could download successfully some of them kinda 5 days ago...

======= The end

Thanks a lot for your work!

Regards,
Sylvain "ythier" Hitier