Re: [Debconf-team] Tuesday's team meeting

Moray Allan dijo [Tue, Jul 03, 2012 at 01:24:11PM -0500]:
> Network
> - gwolf and Norman went this morning, asked about bandwidth
> - Now have access to FTP server at ISP to check rates

Update: I did some tests with said FTP server. We *do* have a ~100Mbps
connection to the ISP. Of course, what follows from there.... Might be
a very different story. But please comment on how you feel the network
(if possible, to specific parts of the world, including the route your
packets choose)