Re: [Debconf-team] Travel Sponsorship Reimbursements

Hi Gunnar and thanks,

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 1:07 PM, Gunnar Wolf <gwolf@gwolf.org> wrote:
> Well, to begin with, we should ask FFIS and SPI for what information
> they require for attendees to proceed with reimbursement.

Which is only necessary when they are reimbursed from their accounts
an not from ISIC, locally, in cash. But I assume you're telling me
that's how it works, right?

In that case, I *do* have the two different reimbursement forms form
FFIS and SPI available.

I'm not sure if there's enough money in FFIS left to actually refund
all requests from Europe, lacking any numbers for the latter, having
only some older  information of the formers' balance in ledger.

> Second, as for who is entitled to receive reimbursement, I think you
> don't have to worry about that, but just about collecting the
> paperwork.

So I do only collect the receipts, scan them and/or take care they are
transported to FFIS/SPI?

> Checking against the herb@ approved list

The *what* list?

> can be done later
> on, when we start actually sending out the money.
>
> OTOH, of course, it would be nice to be able to tell people "you gave
> us the wrong numbers" and avoid them having to send them again. So
> having this list in your hands *could* be a good thing. What do others
> say?

I have some extra info now, but it's not yet clear what I'm supposed
to do, I say :)

Henning