Re: [Debconf-team] Debian Kids Camp for DebConf-next

On 14/07/12 10:59 PM, Axel Beckert wrote:
> Isn't debian-jr a children games packaging team?

No, it's a Debian Pure Blend.

> A commits mailing list also doesn't sound appropriate for discussion
> to me.

The commits list is indeed not the list I would suggest. Hector, I
wasn't specific about it last night, but there is
debian-jr@lists.debian.org, and that would be appropriate.

> All in all any of the debconf*-*team mailing lists seem more
> appropriate to me.

To the extent that Debian Jr. has always cared about outreach to parents
of children using Debian, I thought using our list would have twofold
benefits: one, that you wouldn't need to bother people on the existing
debconf lists about a topic they probably don't care about and two, that
parents might forge there a community with concerns beyond debconf.

Ben