Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf13 Logo Contest: final round voting

Daniel Kahn Gillmor <dkg@fifthhorseman.net> writes:

> On 07/25/2012 11:03 AM, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
>> who will hinder me from adding 3 lines with +1?
>
> your conscience?  common sense?  the wiki page history?

I on the other hand had the impression (before Zobels mail) that it was
perfectly valid to vote for several proposals as I at least did in the
last round. I would just have vote for all that I'm ok with. What lead
me to this impression of the voting procedure was that also comments are
allowed and I therefore thought that this is not a strict voting anyway.

Luca, can you please define the intended voting procudure. I'm fine with
whatever you decide. I don't think we need a meta discussion about this.

Gaudenz

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.