Re: [Debconf-team] Meeting with Le Camp

On Wed, Aug 08, 2012 at 10:21:08PM +0200, Michele Cane wrote:
> Hi,
> I do not know the exact capacity of the auditorium but it is definitely
> higher than 350. We also have to consider the external space and the
> other smaller auditoriums.

Please note that having a few events outside will most likely prevent
video-team coverage of those few events. It is pretty nearly impossible
to move the settup around even when everything is indoors.

But, as has been said elsewhere, it's unlikely that everyone will show
up to the opening and closing events. keynotes could possibly be more of
a concern.

-edrz