[Debconf-team] le camp and people attending partial weeks?

Hi,

I imagine this has already been discussed, but if we have lots of
people coming for partial weeks, can le camp handle this, and more
importantly, only charge us for when they are there?  (Only relevant
for food, due to accom forfait... but might be relevant for accom if
we get enough people).

There is also a slight logistical overhead that should be at least
discussed with le camp.  I remember DC11 when we were promised magic
buses but they didn't happen when someone realized people arrived all
the time.

I expect the answer will be "we can handle it", but it's worth
discussing with them.  Any ability for flexibility will lead directly
to a greater DC13 surplus.

- Richard