Re: [Debconf-team] LeCamp - Approval of budget and signing the contract

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 12:32:19AM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 11:47:15PM +0100, Philipp Hug wrote:
> > As Gaudenz and I are scheduled to negotiate and sign a one-week
> > contract with LeCamp this Wednesday, we're formally asking the DebConf
> > chairs for approval of this budget and for permission to sign the
> > contract.
>
> 1) Where is the contract?

http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debconf-data/dc13/accounting/contracts/Le_Camp/

Has one from 2012-10-30, not sure if anything newer is available.  I
think it may only be discussions so far.

> I take you and Gaudenz have been asked to sign the contract on behalf of
> the association, do you confirm? Are the bylaws of the association
> available anywhere for review? (possibly in one of the following
> languages: English, French, Italian).

http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debconf-data/dc13/association/

(sorry for the quick links, not sure what else there is to say)

- Richard