Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf12 final report - Status and course of action

Hi all,

Le jeudi, 31 janvier 2013 19.48:13, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud a écrit :
> Here's the list of currently missing chapters together with the currently
> assigned persons according to [0]. I am willing to contact them in private
> if there's consensus upon this proposed course of action.

I have now pinged Fernando, Norman and Leandro in private.

> Message from the DPL
> 	leader@

Given Stefano's answer, I suggest to simply drop this part unless someone
chimes in with a text.

> Photos / Pictures
> 	? (There's currently only a group-picture, the logo and some graphs)

Good progress there, thanks!

> Copyright
> 	? (There was a big section with GPLv2 and pictures' credits for DC11)

What do we do here? The texts haven't been committed with a license attached
and as far as I can see from the commit log, we haven't (yet) listed the
pictures origins or licenses. I see two ways forward:
a) make the whole report "All rights reserved, texts belong to their writers"
   (aka proprietary), copyright.tex file says only this.
b) ask all contributors if that's OKay for them, then put all the document
   under GPLv2, list the pictures origins and licenses in the copyright.tex.

What do you think?

OdyX

P.S. That makes me think that for future DebConf final reports, we should
     really make sure that contributors agree on the license when committing
     their articles.