Re: [Debconf-team] Questions for travel-sponsorship

David Bremner dijo [Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 08:34:10PM -0300]:
> Gaudenz Steinlin <gaudenz@debian.org> writes:
>
> > [ CCing David as he initiated the original discussion and I'm not sure
> > if he still reads debconf-team. ]
>
> Well, I still get the messages ;).
>
> > Now that we are about to configure penta for the upcoming DC13
> > registration it's time to do the technical implementation. If there is
> > no new opposition it would be nice to have these questions changed.
>
> Shouldn't we first decide if there will be any travel sponsorship for
> DC13?

We are quite sure there will be. The decision to probably shorten the
conference was made keeping money reserved for travel sponsorship. And
FWIW I think we should discuss soon on that status to see if it's safe
to think about getting the first week as well (with probably a partial
LeCamp), as the sponsors team has been doing a-w-e-s-o-m-e work!