Re: [Debconf-team] Conference bag proposal

On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 11:52:23PM +0100, Arne Wichmann wrote:
> Hi...

> We have a proposition from one potential sponsor to be a bronze sponsor and
> to provide us with very sturdy conference bags (made from lorry tarpaulin)
> in a desingn of our choice including their logo. Should we take that offer
> or should we decline given that they are a bronze sponsor only (and do our
> own bags with names of all sponsors)? Or maybe we include all sponsors on
> the bag (if the above sponsor accepts this).

I think more information would be awesome on this. Recognizing this
contribution as part of their sponsorship is also in order; is the
cost/value of this contribution enough to move them up the sponsorship
scale?

So, I think it'd be a great offer, as long as they allow for the DebConf
logo and top sponsors as well. And we should publically thank them for their
support as well (of course).

Patty Langasek
harmoney@dodds.net

At times, you may end up far away from home; you may not be
sure of where you belong, anymore. But home is always
there... because home is not a place. It's wherever your
passion takes you.
                                --- J. Michael Straczynski