[Debconf-team] HP-Sponsored Social Gathering at Marriott City Center on Tuesday

Greetings,

HP is sponsoring a cocktail hour with OPEN BAR Tuesday at
"The DEN" at the Marriott City Center.   An HP director,
Steve Geary, will announce how we've co-opted Debian for
HP's OpenStack Helion.   He'll then accept his ALS Ice Bucket
Challenge from HP CTO Martin Fink.

How can I get this advertised in the schedule, "diversions",
general announcments.....

Thanks,
Rocky Craig
hLinux Architect and DebConf attendee "guest-coloroco"