Re: [Debconf-team] SteamOS video

On Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 3:42 PM, Jest Tutjest <spletni.janez@gmail.com> wrote:
Will video from SteamOS meeting be published?

Could you guys please write to me when it gets uploaded?

For next DebConf, you guys could make some kind of automated "remind me when video gets uploaded" system.

User enters his email address on website and gets email when video is avaliable. :)

This sounds like my suggestion: email of someone who cares.

then this mostly fits:
https://github.com/CarlFK/veyepar/blob/master/dj/scripts/email_url.py

The "someone who cares" means if there are problems that person gets to figure out how much work they want to put into fixing it.

Thank you