Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf content re-published / Registration done

Hi Dominik,

On Thu, Aug 06, 2015 at 01:58:37PM +0200, Dominik George wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 30. Juli 2015, 18:32:39 schrieb Dominik George:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Am Montag, 27. Juli 2015, 10:47:50 schrieb Richard Hartmann:
> > > Will be done today.
> >
> > please give a short update on what is meant by „today“.
>
> I still cannot find any information on the DebConf website. The programme
> shows up nowhere, not even in the "Important dates" overview or something.
>
> We have so far received seven registratrions. We are closing the registration
> on Sunday and send out the parental information in order to give them enough
> time to work through it.
>
> So by Sunday, we'd like to see the feedback that was promised, or at least an
> effort to get the message out to anyone not reading the debconf-announce
> mailing list.

I've added it now to the Open Weekend programme:

http://debconf15.debconf.org/openweekend.xhtml

I've assumed that kids only showing up for the weekend would still
benefit - if that is not useful/acceptable I can remove it again from
that page and put it on a dedicated page.

In any case, I've added it to the important dates tables (with a link to
the above page for now) as well:

http://debconf15.debconf.org/index.xhtml
http://debconf15.debconf.org/information.xhtml

We're looking into reposting the -announce mail to the blog so it would
show up on http://debconf15.debconf.org/news.xhtml and the main page.

We can either call it "Last call for Teckids Signups" or, if you agree,
announce that the signup deadline has been extended a few days (until
Tuesday maybe?), not sure whether that makes sense and/or is possible
from your side.

In any case, what do you see a good number of registrations, i.e. is 7
ok and/or what would be the maximum?

Michael