Re: [Debconf-team] I get by with a little help from my friends

Allison Randal dijo [Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 11:18:08AM -0800]:
> > I'm still willing to help with content selection and maybe CfP
> > drafting, but I certainly won't be able to drive the invited
> > speakers track as I did for DebConf15 (if we still want that).
> >
> > The content needs a new lead I think, and Allison is right person
> > in my opinion.
>
> Thanks! We just talked about this on IRC in the team meeting, and I'm
> happy to act as content lead this year, if folks are okay with that.
>
> It's worth mentioning that I haven't served on the content team for
> previous DebConfs, though I've run content for plenty of other tech
> conferences (including OSCON, which is such a bear to schedule, it
> makes DebConf look like a walk in the park). I'll aim to preserve the
> traditions of DebConf, but will be relying on folks to let me know if
> I seem to be missing something important.

Yay, thanks a lot, Allison!

I am interested in being a part of the Content team, although I asked
*not* to lead, as my time is severely limited. But if you agree, I can
work with you as the Supreme Conservative Power¹ ;-)

¹ For a while in the XIX century, there actually was a fourth branch
  in Mexico's government with that name, with powers to overrule some
  decisions by Executive, Legislative and Judicial branches. Of
  course, I am joking on this. I just want to lend a hand :)