[Debconf-team] Debconf16 Content - next steps

Hi Allison

Thanks for agreeing to be Content team lead.

Can you please advise on the next steps? Particularly:

1. A rough idea of what the 'procedure' would be, perhaps coupled with
a rough timeline - when to send out cfp, send invites to 'special'
speakers?, when are these confirmed, what is the budget for flying
people in? When can we advertise confirmed speakers....???

2. Is there a wiki page or similar where people can give ideas on
topics/tracks or invited speakers they would like to see? I have a few
local ideas and we want to e.g. invite Southern African tech people,
and feedback from the wider team about the suitability of potential
speakers would be great. From a Debian Day/Weekend such a discussion
will be helpful too, and I think it's mostly the Content team that
ties the 'feel' of the public weekend and more technical conference
together.

regards