Re: [Debconf-team] Rooms and video available for planning the schedule

On 04/26/2016 10:15 PM, Louis-Philippe Véronneau wrote:
> On 2016-04-26 12:18, Santiago Ruano Rincón wrote:
>
>> How many rooms will have video coverage? How many of them simultaneously?
>
> Video team decided to stream 3 rooms (2 mains + 1 BoF). We will test a
> new system in the BoF room, so we can _guaranty_ we will record it, but
> we will try as hard as possible to do it.

Yes, I reviewed this with tumbleweed. What this means practically for
content planning is that the "1 BoF room" may end up being a mixture of
talks and BoFs, depending on what we need. There will also be additional
rooms available for BoFs, they just won't be recorded.

Allison