Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf T's

On Wed, Jun 01, 2016 at 10:48:39AM +0200, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
>]] Tammy Manning
>
>> Cape Town in Winter is known for its rain, and cold temperatures on
>> some days. I would strongly suggest, going with the Long Sleeve
>> options.
>
>I find conference t-shirts should be useful for after the conference
>more than at the conference.  I have a strong preference for regular
>t-shirts here.

+1

>> There are different Material options:
>> a) Hemp and Organic Cotton - super soft and comfortable
>> b) Plastic Bottles and Cotton - Yep, you'd be surprised at how soft Plastic Bottles can be! The T's are made out of
>> recycled plastic bottles. The fibres are then woven with the cotton to create the fabric.
>> c) Cotton - lovely and soft.
>
>I prefer a or c.  I find polyester and other poly blends to be a lot
>like wearing a plastic bag, and they also start to smell a lot quicker
>than natural fibres.

Absolutely.

Another point from long experience - please go for good quality that
wears and lasts well. I've had quite a few cheap thin Ts over the
years that just ended up going in the trash.

  Armed with "Valor": "Centurion" represents quality of Discipline,
  Honor, Integrity and Loyalty. Now you don't have to be a Caesar to
  concord the digital world while feeling safe and proud.