[Debconf-team] double-checking: content on July 9th?

The DebConf16 website says that the conference runs "from Saturday, 2
July to Saturday, 9 July 2016". Are people expecting to have sessions on
Saturday the 9th?

I'm setting up the schedule now in wafer, and here's what I've got:

DebCamp: June 23rd - July 1st
Open Weekend: July 2nd and 3rd
DebConf Sessions: July 4th, 5th, 7th, and 8th
Day Trip: July 6th

I'm not scheduling anything on the 9th. If this is not what you expect,
now is the time to mention it. It's still easy to spread out the content
over that extra day, but will be hard once we've notified people of when
their talks are scheduled.

We could also have the 9th as a bonus sprint day at the end, instead of
scheduling it with sessions.

Allison