[Debconf-team] Budget approval request (was: Re: DC16 Budget - Last call (really))

Hi there Mehdi,

Request for approval of the DC16 budget:
https://storm.debian.net/shared/BJk0853rhUNZcsx12VOEkX6hIwj3ooRZwB1lJ6JRA2u

We currently have a deficit of around $18k USD.

For any explanations or queries please feel free to contact me :)

-N