Re: [Debconf-team] Swag

Hi Everyone

I have asked Daniel, to add the Swag document onto GIT for me.
So please look there throughout the day, to see the items.
They are all priced individually, so you can see what would fit into the budget.

Very open to suggestions.

I have not added the Tech Gadgets yet, that I will do this evening.

There are options for:
1) Notebooks A5 size
2) Pens
3) Poncho's (in case of rain, and possibly useful around Campus)
4) Flasks: Hot Water
5) What the Layards would look like but in our Colours (or close to our colours)

The Tech items, are in a different Document.

Regards
Tammy

--
MUNGO JOE